Providing innovative and sustainable wax, oil and asphalt emulsions for over 45 years.
With manufacturing facilities in Burlington, Ontario; Orangeburg, South Carolina; and Portland, Oregon, Walker is strategically positioned to serve the pulp and paper, engineered wood products, gypsum board, fiberglass, janitorial, automotive, and road construction industries in North America with worldwide distribution capabilities.
ADVANCED RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT FOR CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
We pride ourselves on our ability to develop custom emulsions solutions for our customers’ unique needs. Our team of scientists working in our state-of-the-art labs, are equipped to deliver sustainable solutions across a variety of industries. In addition to our large volume bulk products, we ship over 120 custom products each month including metal grinding fluids, hand sanitizers, portable toilet chemistries, soaps and cleaners.
OUR EMULSIONS PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- High performance defoamers for pulp and paper
- Paints, primers, sealers, inks and stains for forest products
- Process emulsions and additives for the composite wood industry
- End seals including our patented Edgeseal product
- Petroleum and non-petroleum wax emulsions for moisture resistance and dimensional stability
- Cleaners and degreasers for tools and equipment
- Release aids for woodworking, steel, asphalt and plywood forms
- Oil emulsions used in fiberglass manufacturing to reduce dust during installation
- Lubricants and Cutting Oils to prevent rusting, wear and tear
- Coolants used in machining processes and equipment
- Automotive soaps and waxes